Friday, May 25, 2018

Back to blogging about Maggie...

So it's been well over 5 years since I've posted anything on this blog. A lot has happened to Maggie and her guardian in the past five years  We've moved within San Francisco twice and now out of SF to Burlingame due to high cost of living and diminishing safety of urban living. Maggie is 5 years older now, meaning she will be turning 9 this October!! This is both exciting and scary as she enters her senior years and we will expect to see changes with her personality and behavior.

Anyway, I wanted to keep logging her life as kind of a scrapbook that I can go back to from time to time.  I will also be posting entries retroactively as I have missed logging many highlights from the past 5 years.
Maggie says: "It's about time."

No comments:

Post a Comment